Everyone has areas of their life that could use some strengthening. We have bad habits that we need to break and good habits that we should be picking up. Self discipline is like a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it gets. There are certain things that you can do each day that will build your self discipline.
• Do the worst things on your to-do list first. This will give your confidence a boost and you will have the hardest part of your day over with right away. This will give you the momentum to finish your tasks for the day.
• Exercise each and every day. This can be as simple as some sit ups, push ups or a thirty minute walk. The point is to do it everyday even when you do not feel like it.
• Wash your dish when you are done eating and do not leave it in the sink. If you load the dishwasher, empty it after the dishes are dry. Do not leave dishes in the sink or in the dishwasher.
• Study something each day for at least 15 minutes. This has to be something other than a self help book. If your math skills are weak then study math. If your grammar can use work, then do that.
• Learn new recipes. If you are eating junk food all of the time, you diet might be a place to start some self discipline. You do not have to eat things you do not like, but you should try to find healthy foods that you enjoy. Eat more of the healthy foods that you like and less of the junk. Adding healthy food to a regular exercise routine will give more strength then you can imagine.